Departing for Iraq Tomorrow. I will will miss you all!

• Zitat

Original von Mogul
    Süßer die Glocken nie klingen oder wie war das ? :D

des hab i vorher scho im bilder thread gepostet ;( 8) :D

• Hello everyone, I want to wish everyone a happy holidays and fall into the new year. I dont know how to say that in German....sorry. Well I just found out a few days ago that I will be returning to Germany in January for a 2 week vacation. I will be returning sometime between 8 and 12 January if everything goes as planned. I cant wait. I need a break. I have had about 5 days free from work since I left Germany! That sucks. I would like to schedule a small get together. I was thinking of going bowling and to a restaurant to eat some real German food. Is there anyone interrested? I was thinking of doing this in Darmstadt or Mannheim because some friend will be coming from different locations. On 19 December, my office will have a small luncheon and exchange gifts. its not like home but its a cool idea.I wish I was home with my family to enjoy this christmas with them. Claudia and the kids sent me some gifts which was nice of them. Well I guess thats enough in English. Take care everyone and have a nice Christmas

• hi james,

mensch junge, komm bald wieder gesund nach hause. pass auf dich auf.

wünsche dir und deinen jungs da unten frohe weihnachten und einen guten rutsch ins neue jahr....

seid bitte immer wachsam....

bis dann

gruss
    mike

• Hey James,

Zitat

I would like to schedule a small get together. I was thinking of going bowling and to a restaurant to eat some real German food. Is there anyone interrested?

ich wär gerne dabei wenn es sich irgendwie einrichten lässt - sag einfach Bescheid wenn es einen festen Termin gibt !

Bis dahin - Frohe Weihnachten ! ;)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Benny ()

• Damn... I will be in Barcelona that time... :evil:

Merry Christmas and a happy new year... =)

• Hi James,

merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Judith and me will be there in January. You can write me a message when you know the date..

Hope to see you soon.
    Take care.

Best wishes from the

STREETSTYLAZ

• Schön immer mal wieder etwas von dir zu hören James. Es freut mich, wenn es dir soweit ganz gut geht und ich hoffe es gibt mal wieder eine Gelegenheit für ein Treffen :)

Leider ist Darmstadt etwas zu weit für nen kleinen Besuch aber ich denke der ein oder andere wird sich da schon finden.

Grüße
    Arnold

Gruß Arnold
    meinGOLF.de Administrator

• Zitat

Original von Arnold

Leider ist Darmstadt etwas zu weit für nen kleinen Besuch

Weichei !!!!!! 8)

• :D

Hi Mister Jetta himself.... :)

Thanks for you e-Mail. I will reply soon cause i can`t find any time at all because there`s so much work to do on the job.

I will be at the treffen of course and i think that harrc and marc will be there to. Mannheim would be nice. =) In MANNHEIM there's a great bowling centre called "Bowling Hill" with Discobowling and stuff like that.
    Check out the homepage http://www.bowling-center-mannheim.de for more information.
    I llike that bowling centre. They even got american diners with burgers, fries, chicken, hotdogs, pizza and all kind of fingerfood i guess... :D 8)

BUt if we`ll meet in Mannheim - where do we meet???? Is there anywohnes home of your friends or will we meet @ Bowling????

Best greets
    Sebastian ;)

• The bowling center looks nice. I will ask Claudia about a place to meet. We used to live in Mannheim for many years. The bowling center could be a nice place to have fun. I think its best if we mee on a Saturday at 5 or 6 pm. We can reserve some place but it has to be done soon.

The bowling hall has a lot of things to do.

Darts
    billiards
    arcade games
    bowling

I dont know a price but I will contact them today and see what they say.

• James: You lived in Mannheim? :baby: Cool, i didn`t knew that.
    I just pn-ed claudia in boraforum on friday to offer my help organizing your treffen... I think you`re really busy in iraq - you shouldn`t make yourself crazy about that bowling-treffen. If i can help you, let me know.

Mannheims Bowling-Hill is very good. Would be damn nice if that takes place!!!! =) =) =) =)

See you,

Greets
    Sebastian

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit VW Golf Fahrer
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zu Bauteile, Tuning und Reparaturen

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!