Departing for Iraq Tomorrow. I will will miss you all!

• Take care i hope i see you next Year in Sinsheim again.

Bassti

• Hello everyone, I am finally here and the living is not so bad. The food is great! I dont drive on any convoys or leave the Army base. Its beginning to get cold here.....well I guess it does not compare to Germany. I work about 13 hours a day and and I 'll have my first free day on December 1. Here are a few links to some pics I made here.

Convoy in Iraq

Road to Iraq from Kuwait

Replacement for BettaJetta

Where I live. I share this with 5 other people!

My space in the trailor

Where I lived in Kuwait

Me in Kuwait

• hi
    your links doesn't work. There's a fault on the site

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!
    The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von evilbabe ()

• Hello
    nice to see you again , i hope you are ok there and every thing is allright
    come back soon and take care =)
    ps. the pic. dosent work :rolleyes:

Zitat

aus dem Tex
    one of the hottest ive ever seen... and ive been here since 01

• hey james, seems to be like @ home :D just kidding

have a good time, dont make to much trouble :D
    an come back at one pice..... ;)

take care buddy

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von noise ()

• bettajetta schreibt:
    das er jetzt im Irak ist und das Leben dort gar nicht so schlecht ist.Das Essen ist gut.Er fährt in keinen Konvoys mit und verlässt die Armeebasis nicht.Es fängt an kalt zu werden und man kann es mit Deutschland nicht vergleichen. Er arbeitet 13 Stunden am Tag und er hat seinen ersten freien Tag am 01 Dezember. Und er hat ein paar links drangehängt von Bildern die er dort gemacht hat.

• Just have seen this thread, best whishes to you and your family, take care of you!

By the way... Try to take a video while driving the hummer! =)

• Zitat

Original von BettaJetta
    Hey guys, I just wanted to say goodbye for one year. I will be heading out tomorrow sometime. I guess I'll have to catch up with you all next fall. I just wanted to say thank you to the Nici.....Syncros,Noise, Benny, Defshooter, the Bodensee crew and all that supported me during the treffen season. I will miss you all and I will be thinking or you during my stay in the sand land. I will do my best to stay in contact but no promisses because I might not have internet there. I only ask if you have time to pray for me and all my fellow soldiers for a safe return. Well its time to sign off for a while, take care Golf Forum family and best wishes for the year to come.

Hello James…

all the best wishes for you and your fellow soldiers… take care and come back safe soon… an for sure i'll have time to pray for you and you guys…

Many Greetings BigKiller

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von BigKiller ()

• Zitat

Original von DoWnToWn-CrUiSeR
    Danke evilbabe. :)
    Aber was macht er in Irak ? Ist er bei der Army ?

ja, ist er

• Well for work, I am a platoon sergeant for 30 soldiers and I am also a planner. That just about all I can say. I will try to make a video. I am not sure when I can post it because its very, very difficult to upload to my web from Iraq. This trip is much better in Iraq because I dont have to drive in many convoys outside the kaserne. Just about everything is done here or we can fly on helicopters to another location. The living areas are much better. The last time I lived in a room in a small building that had been hit with several rockets. I can eat real food(not the stuff that is packaged two years ago). Also, I am not apart of any seciruty team like before. Claudia sends me some things in the mail to help the time pass and it only takes 5 days to arrive. Last time I was here, 2 weeks were required to recieve a package or letter. I will probably return in January for 2 week relaxation time. I spoke with a few vortexers and they are willing to have a small gtg at a restaurant. Anyone in the hessen, rheinland pfalz area interrested?

Thanks EvilBabe

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von BettaJetta ()

• Hi James,

when you come back in January i will be at the meeting with you.

Good luck to you and hope to see you in January.
    But 2 weeks are very short.

• Zitat

Original von DoWnToWn-CrUiSeR
    Danke evilbabe. :)
    Aber was macht er in Irak ? Ist er bei der Army ?

nee der macht da urlaub
    wasn das für ne frage ?( ?( ?( ?( ?(

James:

are you in the m.p. ? i was for 1 year in the german m.p. and we have done a lot of maneuvers with the us m.p. =)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit VW Golf Fahrer
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zu Bauteile, Tuning und Reparaturen

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!