AIRRIDE Thread -> PICS <-

• hhmmmm
    Lass in doch in englisch posten, das ist ja kein Problem :)
    Aber die "Top Secrets" wüsste ich auch mal gerne :D

• I am sorry that I am in a German forum and cannot write in German. I can speak a little bit of German. Well as for the top secrets, I really dont want to tell in the open forum because there is one person that I dont want to know what I am writing. if I share with everyone, than this person will know what I say and maybe I will have problems. But I will tell a few small things.
    1. Well the air ride system will accumulte water in the air lines and the tank. I am not sure about every company in Germany but most dont sell the air water seperator. There are many different type of them but the best is the one that will seperate the water from the air and automatically empty the water. This is needed if you drive your car in the winter. Water that stays on the valves during the winter will freeze and damage the parts in the valve. They are repairable but not until the ice is away. Also when the water is in the line the valves are frozen and the car cannot be raised or lowered.

2. I am using 3/8inch valves. They are not very fast if they are not near the airbag. I will relocate them near the bags. This will make the bag fill faster. The air exit tube will be near the valve too. This will make the bag empty faster. The other option is to use large valves!

3. I will be adding a second tank and replacing my compressor with a new and much more powerful model that is rebuildable and similar is size to my current compressor.

4. A 4 way kit is faster than a 2 way kit..... ;)

Well thats enough, I cant share all....... :D

Well I dont understand everything that you guys wrote in this forum because its in german so maybe you already talked about this stuff.
    Maybe some will have a few hours to translate this post to German for me :rolleyes:

• Zitat

Original von BettaJetta
    @ BASTI
    I cant wait to see your air ride Basti. Can you pn me you handy number. I will be upgrading my air ride and I can help you with a few "Top Secrets" for your setup. I can also tell you about the mistakes I made with my air ride to ensure you dont do the same thing. I hate that I will be in Iraq this summer but I guess I will have to see everyone in 2007.

Jo buddy!!! :D Wont be that MEGA-Airride, but it will be that good to make a little show. I`ll send you an email by time - thinking about middle of next week to get your secrets. =)

Damn unpretty you`re down there as i told you in mannheim. :evil: But if you`re back to germany this autumn i think i will visit you and claudia, maybe Harry will be there too. No gathering at all, just to talk, sit together and so on and the best of all - TO DRINK YOUR PRESENT YOU GAVE US IN MANNHEIM!!!! I won`t drink that alone!!! 8o :rolleyes: :D

So long James, i`ll send you an email next week. ;) =)

Take it 8)easy 8)
    Greets
    Basti

• Die Email schickste mir dann aber auch :D

Den Rest den er da jetzt geschrieben hat weiss ja eigentlich schon jeder denke ich mal ...

• @Turbo-Ice: Vielen Dank...Es steht ja fast das glecihe drin wie im Gutachten vorgeschlagen...
    Hast mir echt geholfen...

MfG WOhli

• Sorry für den Doppelpost, bin auf den falschen button gekommen :(

derbeste
    Hier haste

Zitat

....... zul. M. Luftfed. FW, Herst. Bavaria-Tuning, Kz. Luftfederb. v/h:2B05RA/110/70;Kz. Fb. v: G4BGW: Abst. zw. Radmitte u. Radlaufk. v/h: 330/345mm: m, Hoch- u. Niederdruckv., Wenn s.b. Abw. v. Solldr.; Eingest. Balgdr. 3,5 Bar; bei unter- bzw. überschr. d. Solldr. d.m. max 50 km/h gef. werd.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von TurboIce ()

• hehe
    Dafür nicht :)
    Hat sich ja sonnst keiner erbahmt :)
    Da musste ich doch mal gnädig sein :)

• Braucht man eigentlich an der VA auch 5mm Spurplatten mit Orginal VW Alufelgen oder Stahlfelgen?

Gruß

• Das kann ich dir garnicht so genau sagen :(
    Ich habe im Moment 20er pro Seite drauf obwohl ich Winterreifen drauf gezogen habe bevor ich ihn stillgelegt habe ...
    Letzten Winter habe ich ihn auch mit den 20ern gefahren ...
    Mit meinen Sommerreifen schleift das auf jeden Fall richtig, wird aber wohl eher an meiner ET liegen ...

• so hab mir jetzt das Conrad Bausatz Ding bestellt.

carsten

Achte Morgen mal auf den UPS Mann und sag bescheid.

• Naja, ich hoffe mal
    Nicht das die mich nicht angetroffen haben und das dann gleich wieder mitgenommen haben
    Dann dreh ich aber durch ...
    ich bin morgen bis 16 Uhr zuhause, sollte also ankommen in der Zeit
    wenn es denn morgen kommt

• Zitat

Original von Semah
    Braucht man eigentlich an der VA auch 5mm Spurplatten mit Orginal VW Alufelgen oder Stahlfelgen?

Gruß

kommt drauf an welche Felgen Du nimmst. Das liegt an der Einpresstiefe, ET, wie Carsten schon gesagt hat und an der Bereifung. Bei mir kann ich mirtm Airride mit 215/35/18er Reifen brutal in die Knie gehen, wenn ich 225er drauf mache - KEINE CHANCE!!!! 8o ?(

schau mal auf http://www.audifelgen.de und sag uns mal welche Felge Du meinst... ;)

• Naja, das Problem ist nur das Rad am Kotflügel
    Meine Felge war auch direkt am Balg ohne Spurplatten
    Das heisst wenn ich gefahren wäre, dann hätte die Felge am Balg geschliffen und das nicht so sehr praktisch :rolleyes:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit VW Golf Fahrer
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zu Bauteile, Tuning und Reparaturen

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!