Jubi extrem günstig

• wir können ja jetzt hier intern ausmachen, dass jeder von uns morgen bei dem anruft :D

• nach einer nachfrage per mail kam diese antwort:

Hello Sebastian,

I still have it for sale the 2001 VOLKSWAGEN Golf 1.8 5V Turbo GTI for 6500EUR.
    The car is in perfect condition, only 33000km on it.
    Never involved in any accidents, no demage, no scratches, no repairs required any on it, it's like new.
    The vehicle is registered in Germany, all taxes have been paid, including EU taxes.
    The price asked includes shipping costs, I mean you pay 6500EUR to have the car to your door ready for driving.
    Along with the car you will receive all the documents that you need to register the car under your name in your country.
    The car is located in UK, I moved from Germany three months ago, now I live in London with my family, we moved here because I got a great job(Pilot).
    Now due the nature of my job I have some little free time, so I have deposited the car to RoyaltyLines(http://www.royaltylines.com) which is a brokarage and shipping company.
    I have a contract signed with their company regarding the selling process of my car.
    All papers are deposited along with the car.
    They will handle the transfer of the funds also and they will handle the delivery of the car too.
    The price asked includes all shipping fees and taxes that this transaction involves.
    I mean my terms are: 2600EUR sent to the RoyaltyLines before they proceed with the delivery and the rest of the money after you have the car to your home address.
    RoyaltyLines will release the money only after you will check, inspect the car and give them the confirmation that you want to keep the car.
    They also will handle the transfer of the documents, everything is legal.
    The car is waiting to RoyaltyLines ready to be delivered.
    If anything happens and the car won't be like I told you(perfect condition, no damage, no accidents), the shipping company will refund your money in maximum 24 hours and they will shipp the car back on my expenses.
    All you have to do is to give me your details(full name/address) so I can prepare the shipping immediately.
    I am waiting your confirmation so we can start our transaction.

• riecht irgendwie nach Abzocke :(

Die Page der Firma geht auch net...

• Da wird man wohl die 2600 Euro nie wieder sehen!

• Kollege ist so mal reingefallen, mit ner angeblichen Fireblade aus Schweden... 2500€, alles weg! :(

• Das soll ne verbastelte Kiste sein?
    Und wieso müßen so Auto´s immer junge Fahrer fahren,die dem Auto dann die "Sporen" geben?

MUT ist, wenn du um 04:00 Uhr knallvoll nach Hause kommst, die Frau mit nem Besen auf dich wartet und du fragst: Bist du am Putzen oder fliegst du noch weg?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit VW Golf Fahrer
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zu Bauteile, Tuning und Reparaturen

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!