Mein Golf 5 mit US-Jetta Front - Umbau 06 Bilder auf Seite 5

• Hey Jourdan - the box to connect an amplifier to the RNS2 is e.g. the XETEC USC which I used.

Link (bottom of Page)

I got the bumper with all what is underneath it straight from the US and Mexico ... maybe your VW Dealer can order all the parts ...

Immer mal wieder das ein oder andere Golf 5 Teil: Packstation107

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von X-5er ()

• Thank you for your answer.

About the subwoofer, are you sure the interface you show me is only for an amplified subwoofer.
    I think it is to connect with video too ???

About your front bumper from the new BORA.
    I would like to install one too.

Wich part do you need to change for this installation.
    How is hard this installation ?

Thank you very much for your help.

• Heftig derber 5er 8o
    Fahr damit bloß nicht so oft durch Deinen Heimatort, sonst holen Dich die bösen Buben noch von der Schaukel :] ...ne also, echt beneidenswert!

• Zitat

Original von JOURDAN
    Thank you for your answer.

You're welcome ;)

Zitat

Original von JOURDAN
    About the subwoofer, are you sure the interface you show me is only for an amplified subwoofer.
    I think it is to connect with video too ???

The Xetec Interface is just a "High-Low" Converter. You plug in usual Stereo Wires and the USC converts it to a "Chinch" Signal that is to be used with amplifiers. It is not a Video Interface. I used the Dietz Video Interface (http://www.audiotechnik-dietz.de) to connect a DVD-Player to my GPS.

Zitat

Original von JOURDAN
    About your front bumper from the new BORA.
    I would like to install one too.

Wich part do you need to change for this installation.
    How is hard this installation ?

Okay you need a lot of parts. I try my best on french to name you the parts.

Of course you need the "bouclier p. pare-chocs" and the new "spoiler". Then the "grille de calandre" + "cadre-moulure" and new grilles d'aeration.

That's what you see when you look at it but you need the parts underneath it, too. So you'll need to have a new "porte-serrure avec logement pour radiat.d'eau", "support anti-chocs", "piece de rempliss.en mousse" et "profil de guidage" ... there are some other small parts you need but that's the biggest parts ... The Installation is a little "tricky" but if you got all the new parts you should make it (I think) ...

Tim

• The installation of the front spoiler is harder than I thought.

I believed I only need the bumper and that is all.

Why is it necessary to change all those parts.

Golf V and new Bora are the same car ???

I thought is was more easy a but I think it is hard. :baby:

• I think you need to change a lot of parts to install this bumper because it is a bumper from US and the US Bora is more different than we can believe than an european.

And the US Bora is sold with a different engine than you Golf so, everything is different.

I think if you have bought a bumper from an european Bora with 2.0 TDI you won't need to change all those parts.

• Yes you have to! Even if you use a "german" 2.0TDI Jetta. The bumper just doesn't fit... I used some parts from the german GTI to make it fit ..

• Schönes Teil! Respekt!!! =) :]

Alex

• Ich hab jetzt nicht den ganzen Thread im Detail durchgelesen. Aber hast du den schwarzen Himmel mitlerweile montiert? Würde mich nämlich sehr interessieren wie das ausschaut!

• Ne bin grade dabei den zu säubern, da er beim Versand etwas gelitten hat... Denke dass der so am Wochenende reinkommt

• wow, genialer Ver.
    ist ne geile idee mit dem front-umbau!
    sieht sau geil aus! die felgen die du momentan drauf hast, gefallen mir jetzt net so..., aber dafür werden die neuen umso geiler!!!!

bin tierisch auf die neuen bilder gespannt!!!

bye
    theisman

Ich glaub, ich hab einen Tinnitus im Auge..., ich sehe nur Pfeifen!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit VW Golf Fahrer
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zu Bauteile, Tuning und Reparaturen

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!