Project G5

• Zitat

jedem sein eigener look

zustimm!!! die spoiler und schweller auf den bildern passen auch nicht zusammen abgesehen davon scheinen die von carline sich ja nicht einmal über eine lackfarbe einig zu werden ;).

mfg, gerald

PS: mein favorit für meinen ist immer noch der oettinger bodykit.

edit/: go on ville, Itävalta is on your side :D :D :D

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Mr.Miagy ()

• Votex bodykit works best for me. I like more simple lines so that Car Line looks little too much DIY for me :D , but everyone has own taste and that is good!

Zitat

Itävalta is on your side

Thats nice to know if I come to Wörthersee next year... :D

• Bei dem VOTEX zeig gefällt mir das die FrontLippe mit den SeitenSchwellern so geil zusammen passen!

• Woah... what a nice car... thanks for these superb pix...

• Ville what was the price for the front?Does Votex sell the whole front or just the Spoiler?(weiss nicht was Frontlippe heisst also in echtem englscih :D )

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von fabolizer ()

• Zitat

Does Votex sell the hole front or just the Spoiler

du meintest wohl "whole"! hole= loch 8)

mfg, gerald

• Zitat

Original von Mr.Miagy

du meintest wohl "whole"! hole= loch 8)

mfg, gerald

schon :D

• Yes it is only spoiler. I don't remember front spoiler price exatctly but it was around 300€.

• Zitat

Original von Ville
    Votex bodykit works best for me. I like more simple lines so that Car Line looks little too much DIY for me :D , but everyone has own taste and that is good!

Once you've acquired a taste for discreet looks ... you start to forget about "wider, lower, harder" cars with extreme bodykits .
    Only some car's of that kind look nice to me - like Turbo-GTI s blue one. But actually I prefer cars like your g5.

• Zitat

I used Olympus C-5050 with all those pictures

Did you adjust certain?

The picture looks like an advertising...
    I am very impressed...

That's awfull . Better never go to a meeting in Belgium - there are even worse cars.

btw
    Whrere did you learn to take nice fotos like the ones you took of your g5?

Are you a professional photographer or is it one of your hobbies. I agee with Masterkeks . Your pics look like professional ads. Very nice.

• Masterkeks
    Only some exposure adjust.

Professional :D No no... I just like photographing and when you shoot many pictures then mostly some pictures will look good. Ofcourse if you take lot of pictures you learn some tricks.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit VW Golf Fahrer
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zu Bauteile, Tuning und Reparaturen

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!