Problem with Kufatec BI-Xenon on Golf VI

• Hi again Rexos
    This from your info can perhaps help me.:
    The autoleveling-Wireset have to be connected with the levelingsensor, with the Autoleveling-Controller [Adress 55], 1 cable with ground, 1 cable with ignition plus (clamp 15), 2 cables with CAN Low and CAN High and last but not least 1 calbe to the left headlight and the other to the right headlight. (linke in the install-guide)

What PIN NO. on the headlights did you put the wires to the headlights ?

Thanks Ulrik

Golf VI 1.6 TDI 105 BlueMotion Technologies DSG-7 Highline, DK-Paket, Winter-Paket, Spiegel-Paket, Einparkhilfe, Fernlichtassistent, Reserverad 16 "Alu, Extra Gassackpaket hinten, Multifunktions-w / Shift-Funktion, um DSG, Schirk-Paket, Technik-Paket, Großer Alarm-Paket , Xenon-Scheinwerfer mit LED TFL, AFS aWLR, LED-Rückleuchten, GTI Heckspoiler, Zenec 2010 Navigation, 30 mm abgesenkt.

• oh, i used just the wireset and OEM-Parts from recyclers like http://www.r-a-r.de
    as well parts of my Dealer ...

So, there is your answer ... maybee you have a other wireset ...
    Well - apart from the remaining cable i think, that your BCM is the Problem ...

With a simple Highline-BCM you are not able to use high-Beam ...

Take a look here:

Original:
    http://www.motor-talk.de/forum…nschliessen-t2359171.html

Translated:
    http://translate.google.at/tra…&sl=de&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von rexos ()

• Hello Rexon.
    After thinking a lot about my problems with Xenon high light - then I think I am after your suggestion to replace my BCM module the same as your No. 1K0 937 087E but do you know if it also supports light assistant, parking assistant, etc .? Or is it just the way that this module you call HighEnd+ that it supports EVERYTHING :-)?

PS. Do you have the full VW no.? becurse my VW dealer does not regonize this number. 1K0 937 087E (He says that he need som more letters ) ??

Thanks

And have a nice weekend :)

Best regards Ulrik

Golf VI 1.6 TDI 105 BlueMotion Technologies DSG-7 Highline, DK-Paket, Winter-Paket, Spiegel-Paket, Einparkhilfe, Fernlichtassistent, Reserverad 16 "Alu, Extra Gassackpaket hinten, Multifunktions-w / Shift-Funktion, um DSG, Schirk-Paket, Technik-Paket, Großer Alarm-Paket , Xenon-Scheinwerfer mit LED TFL, AFS aWLR, LED-Rückleuchten, GTI Heckspoiler, Zenec 2010 Navigation, 30 mm abgesenkt.

• Hi!

Highline+ should support everything (depending on the version of the firmware)

The full PartNo. is 1K0 937 087 E
    The additional 3 on the back (like "Z02") is just for Pre-Coding.

If you have the possibility to use VCDS by your self so just post the old Codind of the 1K0 937 086 in the new one.
    This should work. I did it on this way, but dont forget to match the Remote-Keys ... (done in 15 Seconds)

• Hi usdulle, Rexos is right! I did not recognize your BCM Version. In the article I sended you, it was mentioned that you need a BCM with the ending ...087, I think? If you order a new BCM at your vw dealer, you get the newest version which supports all functions of any golf vi.

Gruß Linx,
    meinGOLF.de Moderator

• Hi Linx
    Yes you are absolutely right. Sorry I had completely overlooked that you wrote 087 must be the model for my car. So many thanks :)

My only worry now is that I'm a little unsure about my beam assistant will work ... and yet why should it not do it - so we must try and see what happens!
    But just in the end .... We agree that there are differences about the new BCM module 087 or 087+ (PLUS)? So it is not is completely irrelevant whether I get a 087 or 087+ ?

In advance many thanks for your reply !

Good weekend!

Ulrik
    :rolleyes:

• There is only one type of ...087 BCM, no "087+". The difference of the "087" BCMs is the software version. 03.. is model year 2009, 05... is 2010 and 06... is 2011 (for example 0615). Only if you buy a used one, you have to take a look at the software version.

Gruß Linx,
    meinGOLF.de Moderator

• Hi guys!

Now i gou my new BCM the no is.:
    1K0937087E/Z29 B392
    Production Romania 07.04.10

BC-Module S0575 / H103 / AG
    P404 1094 5DK 009-655-05

Do you think this is allright ?

Thanks Ulrik

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von udsulle ()

• Great :)
    So i hope that it will suport my Light Assistant... Well..... I see if it does tomorrow.

Thanks again.
    Ulrik

• Hi Guys
    So, now i have change the BCM to the new 087 E and i works gerat with HIGH beam.... so far so good ..... BUT :(
    My remotekey does not work when i try to lock or unlock ??

Have you any idees??

Best regards Ulrik

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit VW Golf Fahrer
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zu Bauteile, Tuning und Reparaturen

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!