A few new night pics of my V6.

• Zitat

Original von 1976Andre
    was wurde denn an den Frontscheinwerfern verändert?

Icvh würd sagen : NIX, das sind wohl die Nachrüstscheinwerfer von HELLA oder IN.PRO im Jubi-Look, sollte es nicht so sein dann hat er ne Joey-Mod gemacht, das kostet dann aber auch nur n paar ¤.

• 1976Andre: Die scheinwerfen sind "FK Smoked Mk4". Aber sie hat kein kvalität. Die nebelscheinwerfen hat den plastik geschmolzen. Ich epfehlen sie irgentdein das Joey-mod oder ein par jubi original.

Mogul: Thanx, I hope so, at the moment, the interior is being modded.

The outside has to wait until the snow and ice is gone, eeeeh april that is ;(

The look will be clean but a little different. Don't know what wheels yet. I was thinking Phaeton or BBSs. What do you think? LeMans are really nice, but too expensive, they are ¤1100 each here in Schweden.

• Zitat

Original von Swedishguy
    The look will be clean but a little different. Don't know what wheels yet. I was thinking Phaeton or BBSs. What do you think? LeMans are really nice, but too expensive, they are ¤1100 each here in Schweden.

You could go for the fake LeMans, the Rial Daytona's, they're cheaper, but not for free when u know what i mean. They still have their price.
    But if you go for a clean look, Phaeton rims would be sick, but im not sure if they can be mounted on the wagon due to the different bolt pattern, even with the adapters ( stand too wide out then ) i see problems.

• Zitat

Original von HustnSaftSchmuggla
    coooooool, very niccccccce car...... the colour is GREAT! perfect red ;)

dito!

nice car...!

creat colour!!!!!!

perfect red!!!!!!

bye
    theisman

Ich glaub, ich hab einen Tinnitus im Auge..., ich sehe nur Pfeifen!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Drei Gründe dafür:
- Austausch mit VW Golf Fahrer
- Alles zu Versicherung & Finanzierung
- Tipps zu Bauteile, Tuning und Reparaturen

Registriere Dich kostenlos und nehme an unserer Community teil!